11 April 2011

Wish I could do a movie with SRK: Shriya

Wish I could do a movie with SRK: Shriya

Shriya Sharan's rocking IPL performance with Bollywood badshah Shahrukh Khan has already set the stage on fire. The master entertainers sent the crowd into raptures when they launched into peppy Tamil numbers (from 'Nakku Mukka' to 'Appidi Podu').

Shriya, who is currently shooting for Deepa Mehta's Winds of Change (based on Salman Rushdie's novel Midnight's Children) in Sri Lanka, was overwhelmed with the response from her fans in Twitter.

"Thanks a ton for appreciating IPL opening. I had a blast dancing with SRK. He is a true star, kind, humble and down to earth. I have always been a big fan of SRK. Now I adore him. Wish I could do a movie with him. That would be a dream come true. God bless SRK with love success and happiness. Wish him luck and best wishes. Thx a ton SRK for being so humble and good hearted," she tweeted.

So SRK, are you listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories