23 May 2011

Main Hoon Naa - SRK stands for Zoa


Shahrukh Khan seems to be man of his words in the truest sense. Despite, Karim Morani’s alleged connection in 2 G scam; SRK has gone out of the way to live up to his commitment to launch his daughter Zoa Morani.

Zoa excited about ‘Always Kabhi Kabhi’ sheds light on her association with Shahrukh. “I was an assistant director in ‘Om Shanti Om’ to get some practical experience. When I was called for the screen test for ‘Always Kabhi Kabhi’, I gave the worst screen test of my life. However, Roshan had decided in his mind that I will be playing on-screen Nandini so we did two three rounds of audition.”

“My dad didn’t approve of my decision initially but over the period of time I managed to convince him. Later, even my parents loved the role I was offered and what more can one expect when SRK is the producer,” she explained.

Zoa who always wanted to be an actress wish the movie to be a hit and on the same, she said, “SRK gave me an opportunity to play a lead and now it’s my time to pay back through my work.”

It seems that King Khan of Bollywood is not just giving Zoa a desired launch pad but also all the required support to give her best in tinsel town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories