01 June 2011

My kids are going to see ‘Ready’, Shahrukh Read more: My kids are going to see ‘Ready’, Shahrukh | Ready | Salman Khan | Shahrukh Khan http://www.bol

Though Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are rivals, SRK did not hesitate to speak about Sallu’s upcoming film, ‘Ready. Shahrukh said that he has seen two songs ‘Dhinka Chika’ and ‘Character Dheela’ from ‘Ready and liked them very much. "I have seen two songs of Ready....they are good," he stated.

When asked if he is going to see the film or not, Shahrukh cleared that he is not sure if he will watch Ready, but his kids are all set for the action. "My children are going to see the film day after tomorrow. I think it will be a very nice film," he added.

The two Khans have starred screen space in the past but their relationship turned sour in 2008 at Katrina Kaif’s birthday bash. Later, Salman stated publicly, “SRK and I can never be friends" while Shahrukh commented, "Salman and I don't talk which is absolutely right."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories