18 May 2011

Salman ki DDLJ, King Khan no mood to take credit!


Salman Khan might not like referring to Shahrukh Khan but it seems that SRK is indifferent towards Mr. Dabangg Khan. The superstar has no qualms about Salman copying his famous climax train sequence from ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’.

When SRK was asked about how he feels about Salman copying him for a scene in his upcoming ‘Ready’, he said, “I think the credit goes to Aditya Chopra and he has all the reasons to be flattered. I feel movies like ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’ and ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’ changed the entire scene of romantic movies in 90s. But it’s nice as I want to make people smile with my movies and if my films in turn inspire them, I am happy about it.”

The reason behind SRK’s modest attitude towards Salman will be best known to him but what we can gauge out of it that it could be an attempt to mend fences with the other Khan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories