18 May 2011

Shahrukh Khan injures his leg

He may have scraped through the shooting of his action films Ra.One and Don 2 without sustaining any major injury but it was a puddle that did Shahrukh Khan in.

Yes, the superstar recently got hurt when he accidentally landed in a puddle.

On Wednesday, when Shahrukh attended the music launch of his forthcoming home production Always Kabhi Kabhi in Mumbai, the slight limp in his walk was apparent and he even grimaced with pain at times.

“I have hurt my leg. I wish I could say it happened during the shoot of Ra.One or Don. But it happened when my leg got stuck into a puddle recently. I turned my leg to take out my foot and the meniscus (cartilage) got ruptured,” Shahrukh told reporters about his leg injury.

During his long acting career, Shahrukh has sustained quite a number of minor and a few major injuries and has even undergone a back surgery.

But his stamina, his vim and vigour remains unabated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories