14 August 2011

Freida Pinto all praises for Shahrukh

The ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes’ actress Freida Pinto, recently on Simi Garewal’s popular chat show ‘India’s Most Desirable’, was all praises for Shahrukh Khan.

On the celebrity chat show, Freida disclosed how the superstar had made her feel comfortable at the Golden Globes award function by holding her ripped gown.

Talking about the incident, the actress said, "I was already nervous due to the magnanimity of the event and it only added after I met Shah Rukh. He was not at all nervous but told me he was nervous just to make me happy.

“I accidentally stepped on my gown and ripped it. I had to hold it in my hand, which was very uncomfortable. But then Shah Rukh held it for me to put me at ease. He isn't known as King Khan for no reason."

Freida: Dev has got an amazing sense of humour
Freida, who is dating her ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ co-star Dev Patel, revealed that her beau has a marvelous sense of humor.

The actress added that though she and Dev share a great bond and they have laughed at several jokes together, sometimes she finds it difficult to grasp her boyfriend’s jokes and takes time to comprehend them.

Talking about her association with Dev, the hottie stated, "Well, it's like we graduated together and with nobody else we could have that bond that we share. We have too many memories together and there are jokes which only two of us know and giggle at and people don't even find it funny because it's our inside joke.

“Dev is extremely funny and has got an amazing sense of humour; sometimes it takes me like a minute to understand his jokes.”

Chanel believed in me from the very beginning—Freida
Freida Pinto, who rose to fame with Slumdog Millionaire, is apparently grateful to the fashion house Chanel for believing in her and lending her clothes for grand events.

At the outset, when Freida was at the beginning stage of her career, no other brands except Chanel was ready to provide outfits to the actress, as she was not a high-flying celeb at the time. Consequently, she is thankful to Chanel.

Speaking about her association with Chanel, the babe said, "Modeling was not completely satisfying. But Chanel believed in me from the very beginning.

"For the very first red carpet I did at the Toronto Film Festival in 2008, they dressed me up in their very current season collection. It's a massive brand, why would they invest in someone who is nobody."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories