20 April 2011

Suniel Shetty's Akon outing

Suniel Shetty was spotted in Delhi recently, waiting for the Akon concert to start. TOI caught up with Shetty in the meantime, whose wife's NGO – Save The Children – received some percentage of the profit from the concert proceedings.

"I am here with my wife and son for the Akon concert, but sadly, my daughter couldn't be here with us as she has her exams," said Shetty. Is Akon his type of music? "Yeah, I'm just waiting for it to start. But it's more about my son, he likes Akon. Aahan is very much into music, he's got his own music band and everything. He's not into very heavy or hard metal, but soft rock and melody," said he.

So, a musician son of an actor dad? "I'd love it if he gets into movies, but he has to train first. And he's got things figured out. He wants to go to college and train. You know, nowadays kids are more focussed. At that age, I had no clue where I was going," Suniel smiled and said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories