09 September 2011

Losing to Mumbai Indians was soul killing: SRK

It's revenge time for Shah Rukh Khan, who along with his team is gearing up for Champions League T-20 and during an interaction with the media, the actor went candid about his feelings when Kolkata Knight Riders lost to Mumbai Indians in the last IPL.

Unable to forget the way KKR missed the opportunity to reach the finale, SRK said with a sigh, “We played really well throughout the series, but to lose to Mumbai Indians in the end was soul killing.”

Shah Rukh, who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of a famous mobile brand associated with the T-20 league, is pretty confident about his team this time. “I have the best set of players, who will lead us to the cup this time Inshallah,” he added.

When probed about what if he wins this time, he said, “Well, after losing each time in the last IPL, I have congratulated my competitors with a heavy heart, though with a smile on the face. I would love to see whether Vijay Mallya, Neeta Ambani would be able to act as good as I did, when I tasted defeat.”

Also, as soon as the Champions League Cup was unveiled at the occasion, SRK concluded by saying, “Well, it’s high time that I win the cup. I think I’m so desperate that I wish to lift it here itself and use it as a mug for bath tomorrow morning.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories