31 October 2011

Shahrukh Khan wishes for a relaxed 46th birthday

His favourite baby is out there, making waves with its thunderous performance at the box office. Now actor-producer Shahrukh Khan can breathe easy. Working on Ra.One has taken a toll on his health and the actor is visibly tired but his enthusiasm remains unflagged. While talking to the reporters in Delhi, Shahrukh said he wishes for a relaxed birthday.

Shahrukh was in Delhi for F1 along with wife Gauri Khan. King Khan will celebrate his 46th birthday on November 2 and after a whirlwind tour in India and abroad to promote Ra.One, he will be relaxing in his dome on his big day.

“I am just really very tired. I have just come in from Toronto and LA. The race has exhausted me. So I am just going to go, hang out with my friends. I will be in Mumbai with my friends and family,” Shahrukh tells reporters at the red carpet of the F1 after-party held on Sunday.

Shahrukh Khan’s happiness also knows no bound as the movie Ra.One marked a thunderous start and is running successfully at box office.

Ask him whether he will throw a birthday bash, and Shahrukh Khan says, let’s see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories