07 April 2012

Anushka Sharma: I’m lucky to work with Shahrukh Khan again

Anushka Sharma: I'm lucky to work with Shahrukh Khan again

Anushka Sharma has been roped in for Yash Chopra’s next untitled film where she teams up with Shahrukh Khan again. “I didn’t think I will get a chance to work with Shahrukh again after my first film, but I did. So, I am the lucky one. I look forward to it. Yash Chopra is an institution in himself literally. I guess I would get to learn a lot from that film,” Anushka told reporters during the unveiling of India Today’s health magazine for women.

“I have not started the shooting yet. I will be joining the crew from May onwards right after my birthday, which is on May 1. So I will start shooting from May 2, 2012. I am very excited. I think it is any actor’s dream to work with Yash Chopra,” she said talking about Chopra’s movie that also features Katrina Kaif.

But that’s not all. The 23-year-old has also signed Vishal Bhardwaj’s Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola directed by Rony Shaha featuring Imran Khan in the male lead. She has recently finished the first schedule of the film in Rajkot and says the film is different from what she has done so far. “I am really happy to be working with Vishal Bhardwaj. We just finished a schedule in Rajkot and we are back. He really is a genius director. He knows how much of what you need to use and portray that in his films,” she says and adds, “The kind of films that I have done was different from this one. I was nervous in the beginning, but I think it’s going really well and I am really looking forward to it.”

read mroe : http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/anushka-sharma-im-lucky-to-work-with-shahrukh-again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories