07 June 2011

Shahrukh Khan completes his autobiography

Here’s good news for the fans of Shahrukh Khan. Those who have been waiting to hear the tale of the superstar’s struggle and rise to fame will get to know it all in Shahrukh’s own words in his autobiography ‘Twenty Years In A Decade’.

Shahrukh Khan has been working on this book for about a decade and now the book is complete and ready for editing.

“I have written a book and its complete now. I will ask my writer friends to edit it so that I can release it. I have been writing it over last ten years. It is titled ‘Twenty Years In A Decade’ because I feel that in ten years I have lived a life of 20 years between 1991-2001. The book is about positivity, hope and it is also funny, just like me. I have written things about my life in the most fun way,” Shahrukh Khan is quoted as saying by a news agency.

For those who don’t know, 1991 is the year Shahrukh Khan entered Bollywood by acting in Raj Kanwar’s film Deewana which released in 1992 and went on to become a hit. Thereafter followed a slew of hit films that, over a decade, catapulted the bristle-haired dude of the telly serial Fauji to super stardom.

Though the autobiography chronicles Shahrukh’s struggle, he says his favourite chapter is about his parents.

“One of my favourite chapters in the book is which talks about my mother and father... which I completed in almost eight pages,” Shahrukh said.

The superstar also promises to reveal a lot of personal things in his autobiography.

“There are very personal things in it... though selective memories. Also, there is a chapter on journalism. I have also written about my personal things,” Shahrukh said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories