23 January 2011

SRK’s jet-setting way

Talking of a recent award ceremony in Singapore, Sher Lock bhai wants me to listen to some tidbits about Shah Rukh Khan. Seems the actor was so busy that he flew in and out of the country in less than 24 hours. My super sleuth tells me that SRK landed in Singapore from Mumbai atabout 4am and after resting for a couple of hours, he went to rehearse his act for the award ceremony.


After performing to a medley of his songs in the evening, the actor flew out of the city by midnight. Kyun? Kyunki I'm told that he's expected to reach Argentina, where his game show Zor Ka Jhatka is being shot. Apparently, a media brigade has been flown there to meet Khan. SRK's jet-setting ways is giving me a jetlag now. Must ask him the secret of his unending energy the next time I meet him. Hai na?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/SRK-s-jet-setting-ways/Article1-651124.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories