17 March 2011

Shahrukh Khan wouldn’t have bhang

Few days ago Shahrukh Khan came to Delhi with his new look of Farhan Akhtar's "Don 2: The Chase Continues". In "Don 2: The Chase Continues" he is having a rough and tough look with long hair with mustache and a ‘D’ tattoo on his hand. As SRK was present in Capital only for promotional activity, after it was over the star came back to his original look, and left the ‘Don 2’ look behind.

Shahrukh Khan Don 2

These days gossip is going around that Shahrukh’s Red Chillies Production house is breaking the rules, while asking he laughed and said, "Yes, I am all for flouting a few rules here and there..." He also revealed that he spends 3-4 hours on phone by saying, "I spend a good 3-4 hours on my phone, but while shooting I keep my phone away. Though I keep frequenting my vanity van to check missed calls and texts, I keep it away when on the sets. And if my colleagues are listening, I hope they follow this too."

On March 19th Holi is approaching and we asked Shahrukh to have bhaang on Holi, he replied, "I have never tasted bhaang in my life. I think, apart from smoking, aur koi buri aadat abhi tak nahin hai mujh mein, Holi kab hai, by the way?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories