25 May 2011

Common factor between Khans


The three Khans of Bollywood might have given sufficient grist to the rumor mills to churn out some really spicy stuff but there is something common between the three frenemy. Yes, definitely the success that they have accomplished but also the way the define it!

The Dabangg Khan is riding high on the success when it comes to box-office and small screen. On asking Salman how he defines the victory and popularity, the man with the golden heart said, “For me success is nothing because 'sab ka time hota hai'. (sic) I have been through rough patches and I have also seen problems, so for me it’s all about the time. It’s all about people who love you and that is my actual reward.”

Shahrukh and Salman Khan may show no signs of cordial terms between them but SRK also considers success as something to be not flattered about. King Khan doesn’t think himself as a superstar and about the same he explained, “I don’t consider myself to be a superstar. I just want to make people smile after watching my movies. It’s my duty to entertain audience.”

Mr. Perfectionist of Bollywood also doesn’t seem to disagree with two Khans and define success in a similar manner. “I really don’t know how to define success. I can say that if you have power use it for good things, I never misuse my power. I strongly believe doing good work is important, success will follow. Use your ability to grow in life,” Aamir said.

Aamir, Salman and Shahrukh are equally successful stars of tinsel villa and their parallel thoughts clearly indicate that even if they are poles apart, they have something in common!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories