23 May 2011

SRK: I am still waiting to be a superstar

Shah Rukh Khan, who has been busy with his movies Ra.One and Don: The Chase Continues, took some time out to promote his new production Always Kabhi Kabhi, its young cast and debutant director Roshan Abbas.

SRK addressed a press conference and talked about the film, today's youth and why he doesn't think he's a superstar.

The film is titled Always Kabhi Kabhi. What is it that you 'Always' do and what is it that you do 'Kabhi Kabhi'?

I am an actor. So I 'Always' lie, and 'Kabhi Kabhi' say the truth (Smiles).

Could you identify with the film?

Roshan has done an excellent job with the film. He did a thorough research. I could easily connect to the youth genre. The way today's school-going kids deal with their lives has completely changed.

There were things I could not do when I was in school. So I couldn't identify with a lot of things in the film. But I learnt a lot from it. The lead actors romanced pretty girls in the film, which I never got the chance to do.

Did you dream of becoming an actor when you were in school?

I never thought that I would become an actor or come to Mumbai and become successful. I wished to become an actor. I also wished to become a sportsman. There were some dreams that I could not fulfill for certain reasons.


Source: http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-shah-rukh-khan-on-always-kabhi-kabhi/20110519.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories