15 June 2011

Movies Scoops & News SRK: I miss the younger Shahrukh Khan

As SRK gets busier promoting his next youth release ALWAYS KABHI KABHI, the actor is missing his own younger days. Being the quintessential candid that he is known to be, SRK says that he misses the younger Shahrukh Khan while promoting this film.

Says he, "I wish I was twenty years younger so that I could get to romance younger girls too. I miss the younger Shahrukh Khan." This is what SRK feels while his next production, which is a youth subject, gets ready for release.


view ALWAYS KABHI KABHI videos

view ALWAYS KABHI KABHI videos

SRK is quite excited about ALWAYS KABHI KABHI. Speaking about the subject, SRK adds, "I have really liked the film and I am sure the young audience too will feel the same. This film is about chasing your dreams instead of going after something half-heartedly. The youth part of the film is the same as it was in my time, but the way they deal with their life has changed. There are many things in the film that I have not done in my school life."

The film is set to release on the 17th of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories