06 July 2011

Shahrukh Khan and Family Hang with the Black Eyed Peas

Shahrukh Khan and his kids enjoyed themselves this weekend at the Wireless Concert in London where he got to meet one of his favorite groups, the Black Eyed Peas courtesy of DesiHits!

Shahrukh tweeted on June 30th: “taking the lil girls tomorrow to see the Black Eyed Peas perform. my favorite group & found out my lil ones love them too…makes me feel cooler that I am not as outdated as I thought. I know Justin Bieber too, so there !!”


He added the next day after the concert, “Met Black Eyed Peas backstage with the kids. Will I am & Fergi were so gracious. their concert rocked…awesome. Fergie said she has seen me act with the actress with light pretty eyes…my first concert…wot an initiation! loved it !”

We're glad the Khans all enjoyed themselves at the concert and perhaps the Black Eyed Peas will start watching more Bollywood movies now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories