31 August 2011

Shahrukh Khan to host Eid party

King Khan will invite his friends over to celebrate the festival

We all know Shah Rukh Khan loves to host parties. But this is the first time that the King Khan has planned a bash on the occasion of Eid. So tonight his usual gang of close buddies that includes Karan Johar, Hrithik Roshan, Sanjay Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and others are slated to make their way to Mannat. But this time around Khan is throwing this party for his children- Aryan and Suhana. “I want to have a big Eid party this time because I want to read namaaz with my kids this time. We will call few friends. I’ve never celebrated Eid in a big way, but this time I feel like celebrating it. My children are old enough now and I want them to learn about my religion in the best way possible,” Shah Rukh told the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories