31 August 2011

SRK wishes luck to 'Bodyguard' for Kareena's sake!


SRK knows how to keep his female co-stars happy. No wonder, with much reluctance though, he wished good luck to ‘Bodyguard’, all for Kareena Kapoor’s sake. What makes us say so is the fact that the superstar chose to ignore every query related to Salman and ‘Bodyguard’, but in the end conveyed his best wishes to Kareena and rest followed with no specific mention of names.

“Kareena is a dear friend and I wish luck to her and others associated with the film ‘Bodyguard’. I’m sure audience will like her performance,” Shah Rukh said.

The superstar couldn’t withhold raving about Kareena Kapoor and surprised one and all saying, “I haven’t got any response for ‘Chamak Challo’ as of now, barring a few calls from London, where the song is being appreciated. Kareena, however, informed me about the response she has got so far which I take as a final word. And, if she is happy, I’m happy.”

“I’m looking forward to more response for the song and will soon be releasing the other three songs, which too, I’m sure will be liked by the audience,” he concludes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories