31 October 2011

Would love to work with SRK: ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart

Hollywood’s fascination with Bollywood stars continues. The latest to join the list is ‘Twilight’ actress Kristen Stewart, who is a huge fan of superstar Shahrukh Khan. She calls him an “epitome of romance” and says she would love to work with him, reported the Times of India.

“Well, I am a big fan of Shahrukh Khan who is an epitome of romance in Bollywood,” Stewart said in an e-mail interaction. She said if given a chance, he would be the one with whom she would love to do the second part of her movie ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’.

“And not just Hollywood but I would love to work with him in Bollywood movies too and for that I am also looking forward to learning Hindi,” said the 21-year-old actress who rose to fame with her role as Bella Swan in the vampire saga ‘Twilight’.

“I have also seen the promos of his latest movie ‘RaOne’ which are very impressive and I just loved his look in the movie. I’ll definitely watch the movie also. He is truly an inspiration to me,” she added. daily times monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories