19 November 2011

I do not have the time to give up smoking – Shah Rukh Khan

I do not have the time to give up smoking – Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan has received a lot of flak for his habit of smoking as it may negatively influence a lot of his fans as well. In a recent interview he said, “I use various platforms to advice people not to smoke but am ashamed to say I smoke myself. I want to give it up but I don’t have the time to do so.”

SRK also confessed that his daughter and family too scold him about this habit of his. King Khan though is determined to curb this evil in his life. He has already limited his cigarettes to 6-7 a day as opposed to his chain smoking habits. In the next month or so he wants to concentrate on working out and work towards giving it up or transforming into a social smoker. “I hate carrying cigarettes. I think it is the most sickening habit someone can have.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories