19 December 2011

I feel as if I was born to say these dialogues: SRK



I feel as if I was born to say these dialogues: SRK
Shah Rukh KhanMore Pics

SRK revels in the powerful dialogues of Don 2.

Don ko pakad na mushkil hi nahi.. when Bollywood's Badshah Shah Rukh Khan said this in his adorable style during his recent visit to Ahmedabad, the crowd roared in joy. Shah Rukh Khan is looking forward to the release of Don 2 on December 23. During his promotional visit to the city, he said, "It feels wonderful that the sequel is now ready to hit theaters. The sequel is more precious because this is the first time a sequel revolving around a negative character is being released. We all grew up watching Amitabh Bachchan's Don. And now being a part of this project really feels very very special."

The film's dialogues will soon become part of the film folklore judging by the pre-release response is receiving. With his famous dimpled smile, Shah Rukh Khan said, "I enjoy telling the dialogues. I feel as if I was born to say these dialogues. While growing up in Delhi's Pusa Road, I used to say dialogues from Don (starring Big B) so frequently."
Don hogged the limelight when Farhan Akhtar chose to remake it and the movie was released in 2006. Now after five years Farhan is again back to directing the sequel Don 2 which will also be released in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories