19 December 2011

No mannat for Shah Rukh Khan

1
No mannat for Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh KhanMore Pics

Shah Rukh Khan has said that he will not visit any place of worship for a photo-op before the release of his upcoming film as he is not superstitious.

He has a big movie ready to hit the marquee this Friday. And while SRK and the team of " Don 2" are jet-setting across various cities to promote their flick, visiting temples and dargahs has been ruled out by King Khan. If Bollywood folks are a superstitious lot who visit places of worship before the release of their flick, SRK has clarified he would not be making any such visit. "I believe in God and as such I'm not a superstitious person. Before my movie releases, main khuda se dua karta hoon. Waise industry main toh koi Shirdi jaata hai, toh koi dargah. Some even perform a havan. We all want our movies to do well. But I don't go out of my way to do anything or wear anything, I just pray to God in my heart," clarified SRK recently. "Well, Ritesh's (Sidhwani) mother has been praying hard to Lord Ganpati that our film does well," he added.

The Badshah of Bollywood also reasserted his stand on the ban on smoking scenes in films imposed by the government. "I think it's too controlling and against artistic freedom. I'm a smoker myself, but I do not endorse any tobacco product and I constantly tell everyone around that smoking in injurious to health. It's a bad habit and I'm trying to get rid of it myself," said SRK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories