28 March 2012

Wish Charu gets well soon, will go and see her: Shah Rukh Khan

Ra.One animator Charu Khandal is battling for life after meeting with an accident on March 25. She was commuting in an autorickshaw when a drunk Honda City driver hit her. After days of her accident, superstar Shah Rukh Khan told NDTV, "It is very unfortunate and I will go and see her. I wish she gets well soon."

Inconsolable, Charu's father doubts she will recover. "I am not sure whether my daughter will survive. All I want to say is that I am not happy that the driver has been given bail," he told NDTV.

"I am sure about the driver that he was drunk," said eyewitness Abhishek Deyy.

Concurs Charu's sister, "After this decision anybody can drink and drive and then pay Rs 5000 to get out of the situation," she told NDTV.

Ra.One animator Charu Khandal
"Charu's condition is very critical...she has broken her survical bone. The doctors are waiting for a couple of days to let her be stable, to be able to operate her. She's a strong girl. And we're hopeful," says Charu's fiance Sagar Thakkar, who looked visibly upset.

Molly Singh, Charu's friend is sure her friend will survive. "She's very strong, after her accident she called her fiance and told him about the whole incident. I am very impressed by the way she is going about it. She told me that we will party very soon. I am sure she'll rock," she said.

Espa Lepcha, another friend of Charu feels something is wrong with the way things are moving, "I will definitely go to the police. Today when we went to the station, they said blood report is not with them. Somewhere or the other some big fish is playing all the game," she said.

The mishap took place in the early hours of Sunday around 1 am, when the 28-year-old victim was returning home in the auto with her sister Ritu and friend Vikrant Goyal.

Manoj Gautam, who was behind the wheels of the car was arrested on Sunday for rash and negligent driving. He was subsequently granted bail, police added.

read more : http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/Print/831891.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories