28 May 2012

Shahrukh Khan apologises for MCA scuffle after KKR win IPL 2012 final!



Shahrukh Khan has been in the middle of controversies this entire Indian Premier League (IPL) season. After a case was registered by Rajasthan police against him for smoking in the stadium, SRK found himself in a scuffle with MCA (Mumbai Cricket Association) officials at the Wankhede stadium and was banned from entering the premises of Wankhede for five years. But last night, when his team Kolkata Knight Riders beat defending champions Chennai Super Kings on their home ground to lift the cup, SRK felt quiet redeemed.
As soon as his team scored the winning runs, the actor climbed on the railing and pointed at the sky. Then he ran on to the field and jumped on Jacques Kallis, whose brilliant innings brought KKR closer to victory. He hugged almost every player and staff, including Wasim Akram. He also did cartwheels for the viewers. But not all of his moves were spontaneous. The actor coaxed his kids and their friends, and his wife Gauri to accompany him to the middle of the field. He also encouraged them to take centrestage and speak to host Samir Kochar. It was obvious that he was making a statement on the MCA incident.
When he was asked to mouth a dialogue from Om Shanti Om, the actor saw it as an the opportunity to take a dig at the MCA and said, “I should be careful or people will say I am drunk. I am just happy, not drunk!”
In the end, King Khan decided to redeem himself by apologising to his kids and fans. “I want to apologise to the kids for my misbehaviour at MCA. I apologise to all who saw that side to me. I shouldn’t have behaved in that manner. But today my team has won, so I guess, all you fans should forgive me. We have won at last,” he said. All’s well that end’s well! Right, SRK?

read more : http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/shahrukh-khan-apologises-for-mca-scuffle-after-kkr-win-ipl-2012-final/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories