28 May 2012

Triumphant Shahrukh Khan apologises for misbehaviour at MCA

Triumphant Shahrukh Khan apologises for misbehaviour at MCA
Nothing tastes sweeter than success and now that Shahrukh Khan is over the moon after the win of his team Kolkata Knight Riders in the finals of the IPL 5, the superstar has apologised for his misbehaviour at Mumbai’s Wankhede Stadium earlier this month. The scuffle with security of MCA had resulted in Shahrukh being banned from entering Wankhede for five years.

But on Sunday, after KKR emerged as the champions of DLF IPL trophy, King Khan was gracious enough to apologise for his action at MCA. However, his apology was directed towards his ‘cheer girls’ (including his daughter Suhana and her friends) and not MCA.

“I want to apologise to the kids for my misbehaviour at the MCA. I apologise to all who saw me differently. I shouldn't have behaved in that manner. But today my team has won, so I guess, all you fans should forgive me. We have won at last,” he said.

Shahrukh Khan and Juhi Chawla’s team KKR has seen a lot of ups and downs in the last five years and the superstar underscored the importance of resilience, patience and hard work in achieving success.

“We have been resilient. We knew we would win because we have worked hard in the season. Thank you Dhoni and Chennai for all the support. This is the most memorable thing for everybody at Kolkata Knight Riders,” he said.

The superstar also revealed that he had dreamed the previous night that Manvinder Bisla, the star of the KKR final win, would score a century.

"I am proud of Gautam and the boys. We made a video of families of all our players and saw Manvinder Bisla's parents speaking about their son. They must be very proud and so am I. I want to tell the people of Bengal, that now this team belongs to you," he said.

We at ApunKaChoice congratulate Shahrukh Khan for his team’s penultimate win at IPL 5.
 
read more : http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100009613-triumphant_shahrukh_khan_apologises_for_misbehaviour_at_mca/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories