16 January 2011

Shah Rukh not to take cricketing decisions

Co-owner of Kolkata Knight Riders' (KKR) Shah Rukh Khan distances himself from Sourav ouster.

shah-rukh-not-to-take-cricketing-decisions

He pleaded the fans to calm down and understand the compulsion behind the decision of leaving Ganguly from the team.

He added "It's with very heavy heart that such decisions are taken. I don't do cricketing decisions anymore because in the first year when I did it, I have not done very well."

"I feel very sad for my team, for the city that my team represents. I feel very sad for the state. I feel very bad for my children. So all the decisions are now taken by the cricketing brains."

Kolkata Knight Riders coach Dav Whatmore stated "I have my personal views but I would like them to remain with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories