28 March 2011

With Ra.One, SRK wants to make his children proud

Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan wants to make his children proud with his upcoming film 'Ra.one'.
"'Ra.one' is a very special film I made for my kids. I hope I can make my children proud and this country proud. I am trying my best to make it a very good film," Shahrukh said.
Directed by Anubhav Sinha 'Ra.one' is a sci-fi flick, starring Shahrukh, Arjun Rampal and Kareen Kapoor, who plays the love interest of Khan, and will be released on October 26. King Khan has two children, 14-year-old son Aryan and 11-year-old daughter Suhana.
"It is a kind of film, a genre that we haven't tried. You make a film with passion and love. You want to make it right and want the world to watch it," the actor said.
The 45-year-old actor also said he was inspired by Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman to make this superhero film.
"I watched all the 'X-Men' movies. The role of Wolverine was the biggest inspiration for me to make 'Ra.one'. I was completely inspired by Hugh's film," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories