02 February 2012

Why Shahrukh Khan can't be Vidya Balan's brother?


Shahrukh Khan, Vidya Balan
Mumbai: The dirty actress Vidya Balan felt sad after she called Shahrukh Khan her brother!

Actually, this sultry actress recently did a small act at the Screen Awards with SRK where she addressed him as 'brother'.

"I did not find that act interesting. I felt very sad that I called him my brother. The world can call Shahrukh their brother, but I will never call him my brother," the 33-year-old said at the DVD launch here of her movie "The Dirty Picture".

Though actress said that SRK can never be her brother but she didn’t give a reason behind this. Well Vidya we would like to know the same.

After taking away all the awards for her performance in "The Dirty Picture", Vidya is currently busy promoting her next film "Kahaani".

read more :http://www.pardaphash.com/news/why-shahrukh-khan-cant-be-vidya-balans-brother/687726.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories